Saturday, February 16, 2008

oh, so at peace

i cannot be more at peace. unless i was dead. but then i could not enjoy it. so blog, let me tell you. i forced my boss to fire me to collect unemployment compensation, and once fired realized i could not collect it because of time technicalities, although i potentially could if i am still unemployed by (shudder) april, and i have spent my days traveling azeroth and seeing friends. my dear friend misha has come to work a stint for a fashion company and we have been seeing much of each other. tonight i will traverse the subterranean tunnel below the east river in a clanging car of metal to arrive at the west village, where complimentary ale is being divvied out and humble works of art are presented to weary travelers. it shall prove to be a festive occasion that shall burn long and hard in the lantern of my memory. my belly is full with textured vegetable protein, left over from the other night, and my stomach will be hard pressed to generate an acid potent enough to coax it to cease resisting metabolization.

let whatever brings you light shine brightly tonight, my compatriots.

No comments: