Monday, November 5, 2007

root vegetable surprise!

so the destruction party was little more than a bunch of skinny artists with face masks breaking plaster walls with various objects and power tools. well, what did we expect? i had a blast throwing chair legs at a wall and trying to lodge them in like i was in some cool ninja movie. i managed to get two of them in that wall pretty good. a breathtaking success. i also kicked, punched, and beat the walls with a metal rod. i didn't realize i had so much pent-up aggression waited to be released like some Pandora's Box of rage. probably due to my alcoholism and nagging wife.

there is a potluck at the 4th street food coop today and my root vegetable surprise is baking in the downstairs oven. the surprise is the chopped carrots in the middle. from a bird's eye view it just looks like sweet potatoes and parsnips, but no one could ever guess the composition of the interior. yes, that's right. a whole mess of chopped carrots, just waiting to be discovered by some unassuming eater!

i've noticed that i have no comments on any of my blogs. this gives me comfort in knowing that my massive readership is considerately silent, preferring to allow me to continue my course unbiased instead of corrupt my mind with their opinions or "e-props." thank you, dear fans, and i hope to deliver the witty prose you so desire without compromising any clever puns or aesthetic alliteration.

No comments: