Thursday, November 8, 2007

to no avail

that is my theme song for the past two months. i can take it as encouragement that something must turn up -- i mean, what are the odds of being cursed with eternal inertia? how can tomorrow be as unproductive as the previous days? the laws of probability should give me inspiration. but all i feel like doing right now is making really loud deep-throated noises in this empty house. however, that could just be my internal demons manifesting their evil through my mouth. it's like gas under pressure -- it just needs to be released!

as usual, the stimuli that my monitor provides is a bit overwhelming, and i find my brain aching for some down time. but oh look another attractive link! and there we go again. what has this horrendous machine done to my attention span? i guess i could google it and find out...

applying for jobs for a whole morning can make one a little psychotic. this is why i am abstaining for now and will try to level my avatar once more. think of a man working hard at some physical labor. he gets home and his body aches, so he pops a pain reliever. my situation is the same except that everything real is replaced with the mental and the virtual.

No comments: